Financial accounting / Reporting
The financial accounting of a firm is a particularly critical point. On the one hand, keeping a proper accounting is indispensable for a well-functioning company; on the other hand, its correct preparation is unavoidable, given the existence of government sanctions applicable in the event of failure to comply with the obligation. Our specialists have years of experience with the financial accounting of large-scale firms. But also small and medium-sized companies may take advantage of entrusting this sometimes laborious and complex task to professionals of confidence.
Our bookkeeping experts assume the responsibility for your current accounting and prepare the annual financial statements of your company. They work hand-in-hand with our tax consultants, who carry out the punctual submission of the respective tax returns.
Moreover, our specialists will provide helpful support to your firm in the field of (international) reporting, by drafting accounting and financial reports in close coordination with your company, tailored to your specific wishes and composed in your language.
Our experts, with offices in Spain in Bilbao, Denia, Madrid, Palma de Majorca and Valencia, in the fields of financial accounting and reporting work closely with their colleages in the departments of tax, corporate and business criminal law. Thereby we ensure a comprehensive and interdisciplinary consultation for your particular case.
In 14 countries to date (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain and Turkey) we accompany private clients as well as national and international companies. The alliance's locations are: Bilbao, Bodrum, Bologna, Bratislava, Brussels, Budapest, Bucharest, Denia, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Gliwice, Graz, Hanover, Imola, Istanbul, Linz, Madrid, Munich, Osnabruck, Palma de Majorca, Paris, Pilsen, Prague, Shanghai, Sofia, Taicang, Valencia, Vienna, Warsaw, Wels, Wroclaw.
A selection of our services:
- Bookkeeping in accordance with Spanish accounting regulations.
- Periodic accounting reporting.
- Accounting and financial reports for costs, budgeting and treasury analysis.
- Collaboration with the external auditors.
- Adaptation of Spanish financial statements to the accounting regulations of foreign countries.
- Administrative management of the company: processing and filing of invoices, monitoring of receipts and payments.
- Management of the electronic notification box of the Spanish tax administration.
- Filing of tax returns (Value Added Tax, Corporate Tax, Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, Tax on the Production of Electricity, etc.).
- Preparation and filing of goods trade declarations (Intrastat).
- Preparation and filing of annual informative declarations on foreign transactions required by the Bank of Spain.
- Making-up and legalisation of compulsory record books.
- Preparation and deposit of annual financial statements.
- Making-up of certificates of formulation and approval of financial statements and its legalisation by the official registries