Lozano Schindhelm provides comprehensive advice to manufacturing companies and sales partners - in particular sales representatives, authorised dealers and franchisees - on all issues of national and international sales law. The focus of consulting extends from the creation of distribution agreements and the enforcement and/or averting of compensation claims by sales representatives to advising with regard to cartel law or representation in court.
Whether it is e-business or classical sales: With offices in Spain in Bilbao, Denia, Madrid, Palma de Majorca and Valencia, we draft your supply and service agreements as well as Standard Terms and Conditions, taking into account special features specific to the industry and designated purpose (e.g. online shop, B2B, etc.). We also check the contracts presented by your business partners for possible tricks and risks and recommend specific amendments to you as required.
In 13 countries to date (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain and Turkey) we accompany private clients as well as national and international companies. The alliance's locations are: Bilbao, Bologna, Bratislava, Brussels, Budapest, Bucharest, Denia, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Graz, Hanover, Istanbul, Linz, Madrid, Munich, Osnabruck, Palma de Majorca, Pilsen, Prague, Shanghai, Sofia, Taicang, Valencia, Vienna, Warsaw, Wels, Wroclaw.
In the process we cover all alreas that could be relevant for you:
- Contract Law and General Terms and Conditions of Business
- Law of Sales Representatives, Authorised Dealers and Franchisees
- Claims for Compensation by Sales Representatives
- Trade and Corporate Law
- General Civil Law
- Product Liability Law
- Sales Cartel Law
- Civil Procedural Law
Range of advice:
- Advising of manufacturing companies in the formulation of their distribution channels
- Advising of distribution partners in the collaboration with the manufacturing company
- Formulation of sales representative, authorised dealer, franchise, supply, service contracts and associated contract types
- Review of contracts from third parties
- Enforcement of claims (e. g. for contract-compliant delivery, for damages, claims for damages by sales representatives)
- Draft of standard terms and conditions for all areas of commercial life
- Defence of claims, in particular those arising from warranty, damages and also claims for damages from sales representatives
- Representation before courts, chambers and other authorities
- Advice in the termination and winding up of contracts