Inheritance Law / Estate Planning
Whether entrepreneur or private individual –we advise you not only on passing on your own assets to the next generation, but also on the distribution of inherited assets among the beneficiaries.
Taking into account your specific personal and economic situation, we draw up wills and inheritance contracts for you. In the process, we keep a close eye not only on the rights of any beneficiaries to a statutory part but also on the fiscal consequences of the transfers of assets.
Should you yourself be entitled to rights from an inheritance, we will support you in the enforcement of your claims as an heir, legatee, or beneficiary of a charge or statutory part. We also gladly offer our counsel on your rights and obligations as an executor of a will, in particular within the framework of disputes among joint heirs.
As lawyers with offices in Bilbao, Denia, Madrid, Palma de Majorca and Valencia we also provide you together with foreign colleagues abroad in over 30 locations with comprehensive advice on international inheritance and estate planning.
In 14 countries to date (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain and Turkey) we accompany private clients as well as national and international companies. The alliance's locations are: Bilbao, Bologna, Bratislava, Brussels, Budapest, Bucharest, Denia, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Gliwice, Graz, Hanover, Imola, Istanbul, Linz, Madrid, München, Osnabruck, Palma de Majorca, Pilsen, Prague, Shanghai, Sofia, Taicang, Valencia, Vienna, Warsaw, Wels, Wroclaw.
Focus areas of our range of consulting areas
- Consulting with regard to inheritance, family, company and tax law before and after the case of succession
- Property succession planning with domestic and foreign assets
- Corporate succession planning with domestic and foreign assets
- Draft of wills deeds and inheritance agreements
- Draft of inheritance and statutory part waivers
- Disputes involving communities of heirs
- Statutory part law
- Appeal against last will or testament
- Certificate of inheritance proceedings
- Enforcement of testaments
- Transfer of assets as part of accelerated inheritance succession
- Inheritance and endowment tax law