Legal & Tax Advice all around your Yacht
Are you a yacht owner? Are you thinking about buying your own boat? Our experts will comprehensively advise you to find the most suitable solution for you, so you do not need to do anything but enjoy the sea.
Lozano Schindhelm with offices in Spain in Bilbao, Denia, Madrid, Palma de Mallorca and Valencia assists you in the area of maritime law with recognized experts. Due the multilingualism of our staff, we can represent our clients’ interests in transboundary matters especially well.
In 14 countries to date (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain and Turkey) we accompany private clients as well as national and international companies. The alliance's locations are: Bilbao, Bologna, Bratislava, Brussels, Budapest, Bucharest, Denia, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Gliwice, Graz, Hanover, Istanbul, Linz, Madrid, Munich, Osnabruck, Palma de Majorca, Paris, Pilsen, Prague, Shanghai, Sofia, Taicang, Valencia, Vienna, Warsaw, Wels, Wroclaw.
Our legal advice offer:
- Holistic advice to owners of leisure craft.
- Yacht purchase –sale and construction contacts
- Finance models. Ship mortgages. Leasing.
- Flag choice, license and registration.
- Charter: applying for licenses, charter varieties.
- Insurances: insurance applications, handling of claims, etc.
- Litigation: Warranty in case of buying or construction, claiming of amounts and compensations, etc. Enforcement, impound of boats.
- Mooring: buying and rental.
- Crewing: employment law and social insurance for crew members.
- Holistic tax advice and planning for buying, keeping, selling and inheritance of vessels and moorings.
- Exemption of registration tax.
- VAT: registration and management.
- Counsel on tax inspections and tax appeals.