Law of the European Union
The Masters of the Treaty on European Union had the firm intention “to promote economic and social progress for their peoples, taking into account the principle of sustainable development and within the context of the accomplishment of the internal market and of reinforced cohesion and environmental protection and to implement policies ensuring that advances in economic integration are accompanied by parallel progress in other fields”. The European citizenship and the economic interests shared by the operators of their respective markets require and are based on the application of the principles of free movement and non-discrimination.
Lozano Schindhelm assists you in the planning and execution of your projects and helps you remove any obstacles to the full exercise of the fundamental economic liberties of the European Union, with entire respect for its legislation and jurisprudence. Our aim is to reduce litigation risk and our conviction is that today’s decisions determine the future well-being of all.
We offer legal advice to clients facing complex cross-border situations, mainly in matters related to health and environment, as well as in the fields of energy, transport and infrastructures.
Lozano Schindhelm with offices in Bilbao, Denia, Madrid, Palma de Mallorca and Valencia makes available to you services provided by our team of recognized experts in European Union law. As we master several languages, we can defend our clients' interests in the most efficient way, especially in cross-border issues.
In 14 countries to date (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain and Turkey) we accompany private clients as well as national and international companies. The alliance's locations are: Bilbao, Bodrum, Bologna, Bratislava, Brussels, Budapest, Bucharest, Denia, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Gliwice, Graz, Hanover, Istanbul, Linz, Madrid, Munich, Osnabruck, Palma de Majorca, Paris, Pilsen, Prague, Shanghai, Sofia, Taicang, Valencia, Vienna, Warsaw, Wels, Wroclaw.
These are the services that we offer you:
- Analysis of any European regulation, national implementation measure and case law of the European Courts of Luxembourg and Strasbourg
- Conformity checks of national laws and regulations with the EU legal framework
- Reports about implementation of EU law by Member States and comparative law studies
- Market studies: analyzing the legal framework we identify opportunities for business, growth and employment in a sustainable and environmentally sound manner
- Legal advice to companies and associations concerning their rights and obligations resulting from European rules, infringements, sanctions and controls in the fields of health and environmental protection, energy savings and efficiency, and decarbonisation of transport
- Complaints to the European Commission
- Litigation: representation before national and European courts
- We provide training to students and professionals in different areas of EU law: internal market and circular economy, environment, health, energy, data protection, etc.