International trade has become an important driver of success for companies. Companies face many challenges when conducting their cross-border business. We guide you safely through the complex national and international regulations.Medium-sized companies also increasingly have to deal with questions about customs procedures, classifications in the customs tariff, ATLAS and import VAT. In this context, many closely interwoven provisions of European and national law have to be taken into account. Ignorance or circumvention of the regulations can result in considerable sanctions in individual cases. In addition, there are reference agreements and agreements on tariff concessions between the EU and many third countries. Many companies are not aware of these regulations and, in addition to the correct classification in the customs tariff, they represent a good opportunity to reduce costs in the company. LOZANO Schindhelm advises companies on all customs law issues. Whether in the legal optimisation of customs clearance or representation in customs disputes – we develop tailor-made solutions for you in all aspects of cross-border goods traffic.
Three good reasons – what sets us apart:
Your challenges are our day-to-day business. Our lawyers combine the full range of skills required to successfully implement your strategic and operational objectives.
We want to understand your business. And make every effort to really get to know you. Our aim is to build a long-term partnership with you and work closely with you - side by side with your management teams.
Locally rooted, nationally and internationally networked. Our lawyers are familiar with the local legal and economic peculiarities and are at home in the respective cultures. As a team, we develop solutions for you that will take you forward. No matter whether on the national or international stage.
International trade has become an important driver of success for companies. Companies face many challenges when conducting their cross-border business. We guide you safely through the complex national and international regulations.
Customs valuation law
- Advice on all issues relating to customs valuation law and representation in post-clearance recovery, criminal and administrative fine proceedings.
- Submission of applications for remission.
- Advice on customs tariff classification issues.
- Obtaining binding tariff information (BTI).
- Authorised Economic Operator (AEO).
- Advice in connection with certification as an Authorised Economic Operator (AEO).
- Advice on the ATLAS procedure.
- Advice and representation in opposition proceedings under customs law.
Customs fine proceedings and customs criminal law
- Advice and representation in customs fine proceedings.
- Advice and representation on all aspects of customs criminal law.